Project Coordinator-Private banking (6 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$6000 per month|
My client is a global financial services leader providing wholesale, private banking, and retail banking. Founded over a century ago, is one of the largest and safest banks in the world. In Singapore regional office, my client is present in 11 countries which including Japan, Australia, NZ and India, also other southeast Asia countries. Their private finance team currently is hiring an experienced project coordinator to support the Risk and finance reporting team on daily basis.
- Act as single point of contact for operations for process improvement (i.e. reduction of manual processing) and support/coordinate new technology solutions in Asia area
- Conduct E2E process reviews including various support onshore & offshore teams including utilities and stay abreast of current operating model;
- Lead the implementation of new technology solutions and key operational initiatives which may include participation in testing processes, creating test plans within the region Asia Ex;
- Leads in assessing all new client change requests, analyze & investigate potential solutions/options, support the write up of business requirements and other project related documentation;
- Key coordinator of day to day system & operational issues and key contact with the respective Technology support teams;
- Key coordinator and maintain governance of Manual processes and User Tools registration as well as supporting department administrative tasks;
- Conduct analysis to identify root cause of system issues and manage the activity/requirements for fixes to be deployed;
- Support the program management process; includes coordination of resources, priorities, issues and risks, scheduling, stakeholder communication and post implementation reviews.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with the representatives from each of the involved LOBs;
- Communicate clearly and effectively with the various teams involved in the relevant projects; and
- Ensuring coordination across the various teams including Operations, Technology, Sales, Relationship Management, Product and Client Service is critical.
To successful shortlist for interview, you should:
- 4+ years experience in the finance industry with knowledge of financial products/accounting principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio etc…)
- Fluency in English and effective communicator (proficiency in Mandarin/Cantonese is advantageous)
- Ability to work flexible hours, work independently and collaborate with various stakeholders and regional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to learn about the finance industry and the technology that supports it
- Previous experience of program delivery within client experience / operational transformation & rationalization initiatives.
- Proven track record in process improvement initiatives and delivery in a banking/finance environment is an advantage;
- Strong end to end ownership, governance, controls, risks and dependency management.
Contact Julie.Yin via Julie.email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428