Project Delivery Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$84000.00 per annum|
Our Client is a global leader in loyalty solutions and partnership marketing committed to compelling customer value. Partnered with some of the worlds leading banks, airlines and loyalty partners, they one of Singapore's fastest growing enterprise technology companies that is continuously making headlines in the fintech, loyalty and travel industries around the globe.
The Ideal Candidate will report to the Head of Strategy and be responsible for client delivery of consulting projects. You will be responsible for market research, data analysis and preparation of reports and presentations under the guidance of the lead consultant for each project.
- Conduct primary / secondary research and competitive analysis for initial client meetings and pre-sales
- Create sales narratives and attend pitch meetings / conferences
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to identify opportunities to improve clients' business results
- Synthesize recommendations to improve customer loyalty and engagement (designing new loyalty programs or suggesting changes to existing programs)
- Analyze detailed client data (customer transaction data, loyalty program data, or other)
- Analyse and forecast the trade-offs, return on investment, and strategic/customer implications of loyalty programme changes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including presentation to senior management and C level
- Minimum 3 years' sales / client servicing / account management / business development experience
- Experience of developing loyalty marketing campaigns will be an advantage
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Contact Michelle Yim at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.