Our client is one of the world's leading cosmetics manufacturers and marketers. They are now keen to look for a Project Manager to support and manage Late-Stage differentiation projects in regional distribution centres and 3rd party manufacturing facilities.
- Identify risk and develop mitigation plans for upper management
- Develop appropriate launch track timelines
- Resolve timeline issues, discuss tradeoffs, and develop tactical plans
- Provide guidance to data maintenance
- Review monthly SKU reports
- Work directly with technical project lead and NPL commercialization manager
- Schedule regular meetings to identify next action steps and drive decisions
- Lead Project Time line meetings
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Supply Chain or project management experience in cosmetics or consumer products industry
- Proficiency in executing a portfolio of launch programs
- An excellent team player
- 20% travel
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945. Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.