|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$72000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum|
Project Manager wanted for a leading insurance firm!
Our client is a leading insurance firm with a growing presence in the Asia Pacific region. Due to team expansion, they are currently looking for a project manager to join their life insurance arm. Reporting to the Head of IT, you will play a pivotal role in rolling out their life- insurance web- based applications across the region. You will be expected to act as a bridge between the business and technology functions to ensure the platform is implemented smoothly through obtaining buy- in from end users and s business stakeholders.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 4 years of project management experience implementing web- based application projects/ platforms in a life insurance company
- Good understanding and background of programming languages such as C#.NET or Java/ J2EE
- Experience in using either Waterfall or Agile methodology to drive projects
- Excellent communications skills to obtain buy- in from business stakeholders and end users
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 45247. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.