|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$91000.00 per annum|
Project Manager wanted for a well- renowned insurance firm!
Our client is a well- renowned insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their PMO function. Reporting to the Programme Director, you will play a pivotal role in managing their insurance applications and web portals covering the end- to- end SDLC process. You will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders across cross- functional units to ensure successfl delivery and closure of all projects.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of experience in Project Management, ideally within the insurance domain
- Have gone through at least 2 full SDLC processes handling large scale application projects
- Strong experience and knowledge in adopting Agile methodology
- Past experience in application programming
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders across different levels
- Business Analyst/ PMO with experience in handling large scale projects are welcome to apply
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 217653. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.