********** A Perfect Opportunity for Korean / Bahasa Indonesian Speakers *************
Our client is a multinational Fintech company that rovides software and services that enable clients to communicate with confidence in a complex regulatory environment. With 3,500 employees in 61 locations across 18 countries, the company is expanding in Aisan team. They are looking for a Virtual Data Room Project Manager, who will be the primary contact with detailed project expertise for external clients and sales representatives.
Due to thee fact that you have to liase with the clients coming from Korea / Indonesia, you havce to be either bilingual in either Korean & English or Bahasa Indonesian& English.
[Benifites in relocation] You can choose the working locations to be either in Singapore, Seoul or Tokyo.
- Initiating and managing client VDR projects
- Working with both Sales and Operations as the central control point for live VDRs, and training external clients on the VDR application and process
- Platform demonstrations, responding to technical questions, and providing both off-site and on-site support during implementations
- Assisting in client presentations/pitches
- Gathering specific client requirements for extending and integrating the virtual platform to meet their full document management needs
- Analyzing and providing clients with intelligence to best leverage the full value of the project and involved in new feature deployment planning
- Three years project management experience in business enabled solutions, with an emphasis on internet based applications.
- An organized, solution oriented self starter who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Personable team player with strong capability to communicate effectively and establish trusted relationship with internal teams and our clients externally.
- Familiarity & knowledge of workflow process associated with M&A, IPOs, Corporate Governance & Corporate
- Finance activities a strong plus