Project Manager (CIB Data management)
|Salary:||S$18000.00 - S$20000.00 per month|
Regional Project Manager wanted for a leading global bank!
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a regional project manager to manage their Data Management programme. You will play a key role in managing all aspects of the Data management, from alignment of client data to creation of client list and support the global rollout of the KYC on-boarding process. You will act as the bridge between the Front -office and Technology Operations function.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Excellent track record in project/ programme management with international exposure
- Strong background and knowledge in Client on-boarding workflow and KYC on-boarding process
- Experience in leading data management projects in relation to client data
- Experience in setting TOM architecture based on data review process and system adoptions
- Knowledge in Global Transactional Banking Architecture is a plus
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage up to C-level stakeholders
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 41822. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1549163 | Licence Number: 10C5117
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.