Project Manager - Client Implementations (Regional)
Our client is a global leader specializing in business travel management. They are currently looking for a country implementation and project manager (Client Implementations team) to join their expanding team in Singapore office. You will be the lead in planning and/or implementation of projects across regions, facilitating the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements, engaging all internal / external stakeholders to ensure satisfactory and efficient implementations, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
Proven track record of managing project delivery within a multicultural environment with clear understanding of project management phases
- Proven skills in dealing effectively with senior stakeholders is a must
- Experience in travel and tourism an advantage , especially travel management companies(TMC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is an advantage but not required
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office and applications particularly Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proactive person with excellent decision making capabilities
- Must have extensively worked on project implementations related to GDS and / or OBT
If you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu at or click APPLY NOW
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.