Project Manager (.NET/Java)
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global IT Service Provider with presence across US, Europe & Asia. As a Project Manager, you will lead and deliver projects, work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables. You will also be involved in defining project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations as well as managing the integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion, financial and costing etc.
The ideal profile should have / be:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience, preferably in Applications (Java/ .NET) projects
- Proven track record in assuming overall responsibilities and managing large scale projects
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Mature people management skills, budget management and experience in building teams
- Strong customer-service orientation.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity with a high-performing team, do click on APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org