Project Manager (Equities Technology)
Our client is a leading global investment bank. They are currently looking for an experience Project Manager with a strong background in Equities technology in their Front office division.
Reporting to the Programme Lead, you will be responsible to develop, update and maintain the project plan. Wile working with several stakeholders, you would be required to provide technical exprtise in translating, integrating and managing the workflow of the user/product requirements to the development team.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a reputable university
- 5 years' experience working as a Project Manager in the front office division of the bank
- Solid background in Equities technology preferrably in Front Office
- Stong stakeholder management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team and a leading financial institution, please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 226136.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.