Project Manager (Government Sector)
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$84000.00 per annum|
Our client is a fast growing Technology company focusing on mobile and web applications across Government sector, Education, Healthcare sectors. Due to expansion, they are currently looking to hire a Project Manager for their Singapore office.
Reporting to the Project Director, you would be responsible for managing IT projects primarily in the government sector, from award of tender to delivery and maintenance, while keeping in mind time, quality and cost.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Atleast 3 years' of IT Project Management experience
- Good background in Agile methodology is a MUST
- Experience in government, healthcare, education, defense related projects
- 3 years' Experience in Java software design and development involving the use of databases
- Experience in developing on Unix/Linux would be an advantage
- Strong client-facing skills
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 227674.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.