Project Manager (IT / Technical)
|Salary:||S$54000 - S$80000 per annum + negotiable|
Our client is an expanding Technology Company specializing in Big Data Analytics Products. Reporting to the Head of Asia, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful design, implementation and commissioning of the company's technology solutions for customers. You will achieve this by managing the planning, implementation and delivery of the project in relation to time, cost and quality.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in managing small to mid-size projects (IT Software Application Project preferred)
- Good understanding in the tools, knowledge and techniques for managing projects, risks, issues, dependencies, work breakdown structures, project planning and resource management
- Qualified PM with PMI / PMP Certification or Prince 2 desirable
- Experience in managing enterprise or government projects preferred
- Excellent communication skills - ability to liaise with all levels
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW0625 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148