Project Manager - KYC (6 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company with strong network globally.
For this role, You will Identify and lead project teams. Be the subject matter expert as required in order to successfully execute the project. Represent the bank in various industry forums by acting as the project liaison and cascading action points, Evaluate project scope, plan and drive project direction to ensure alignment with business goals.
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- University degree or equivalent education
- At least 5+ years of relevant project management experience
- Demonstrated ability in managing business, programs across business / functional/regional teams within a matrix environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Desirable - PMP Certification
- Self-motivated and directed, proactive and action-oriented, must demonstrate personal accountability. Able to work independently and as a team player
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081