Project Manager (Logistics)
Leading and growing 3PL company is looking to hire a Solution/Project Manager for their growing operations. You would be accountable for the logistics and supply chain development solutions for the company.
Your main responsibilities would be:
DC & Transport Operations Transformation
- Managing operational improvement programs around establishing productivity benchmarks, setting hourly targets for all operational functions
- Benchmark targets against other sites and against industry standards, identify gaps and close the gaps
- Works very closely with DC and Transport Managers on several DC & Delivery transformation projects looking at a strategic view of the future and providing business case proposal
- Looks at existing operations and identifies areas for revamp in terms of processes, people, IT systems, etc.
- Actively drives positive engagement with Operations stakeholders, continuously challenges the status quo with an engineering approach, performs data analytics and drives for Continuous improvement programs in all aspects of the SCM business
Solution Design/Process Management
- Manage all cost efficiency projects related to the business
- Prepare analysis report, tactical plan and presentation for management review
- Responsible for maintaining cost Initiatives tracker
- Provide monthly reports on SCM cost related activities to determine cost comparison and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with all SCM stakeholders in closing gaps on cost efficiency and providing a pipeline of initiatives for tracking and closing
- Implement costing models based on client requirement and provide transparency to BU and Service Analysis team on true costs and provide guidance as required
- Implement LEAN and drive cost efficiency projects to achieve the annual cost saving target
- Provide constructive recommendation to enhance overall DC & distribution management.
Ideally you would have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field. Minimum 8- 10 years' experience in a similar role
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.