Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 14 June 2022
- SalaryS$90000 - S$150000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Project Manager - Process Improvement (Professional Services)
My client, a top-tier global law firm is hiring a high calibre Project Manager - Process Improvement to join their Singapore Team.
The key objective of this role is to scope, plan and deliver prioritised projects. You will have responsibility for achieving stakeholder buy-in, for delivering projects within agreed timescales and expected to work collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholder groups. You will be responsible for leading project teams and applying their experience to determine an optimal approach in complex and multi-dimensional environment, promoting team work and collaboration, ensuring prompt identification and resolution of potential areas of conflict.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, ideally in a science or mathematics-based subject.
- Prior experience working in professional services environment and involved in business transformation/process improvement training and projects, working in a 'green-field' site and contributing to the roll-out and success of process improvement in an organisation would be advantageous.
- Experience of delivering training and/or mentoring, including the certification of other Continuous Improvement people in a process organisation
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Joey Chen (R1878026)
Short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1878026
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend