Project Manager, Risk Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$108000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their risk and operations team for a 1 year contract. This is a new headcount. The bank has been expanding in Singapore and Asia, as a whole.
The role involves working very closely with the program manager, who heads up the whole project that is due to run till 2020. The incumbent will be coordinating the projects across client management, resourcing and working group. He/she will be building and maintaining portfolio dashboard reporting and all project reporting. There will be senior stakeholder management (MDs, CRO of CIB) and interaction with risk, treasury and finance teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 7-10 years of experience in delivering major projects in any field/PMO
- Strong inclination towards regulations/change management
- Excellent Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- PMP Certified
- Effective communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980