Project Manager - Spray Drying Engineering Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- A multinational spray drying consultancy and engineering firm
- Great exposure for industry's best practices
- Responsible for serving clients throughout ASEAN
About our client:
Our client is a worldwide multinational firm with operation throughout ASEAN and regional office in Singapore. With major experiences in advising tailor made solutions, engineering spray drying products, and solid records of accomplishment in its after-sales services, they are geared for growth throughout 2018. The key success of this business is to continue catering clients and leveraging the knowledge in the latest technologies. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Project Manager to be part of the business unit expansion in South East Asia.
This role will report to the Director of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of spray drying engineering and manufacturing processes
- Undertake complex project engineering assignments entailing technical specification and detailed planning.
- Complete assigned projects in terms of instructions, specifications, time and cost objectives
- Advise operations on a manufacturing project of the site to ensure it is completed safely, on time and within budget
- Advise professional engineers, technicians, site supervisors and contractors; assign work and review for accuracy and adherence to required standards
- Planning a work schedule for the project using management software packages
- Surveying the site; Liaising with the site workforce
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work;
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines;
- Monitoring engineering and manufacturing progress, in particular, quality of work, compliance with regulations, costs and speed of stage completion
- Reporting regularly to the client.
- Invoicing and reconciliation of production contracts, contract discussions and assisting contract owners with contract interpretation and implementation.
- Variance Reporting, tracking and reporting on all project costs versus budget in accordance with contractor and client procedures.
- Capital Projects and cash flow analysis.
- Develop contract management strategy and systems for cost management and reconciliation
- Managing subcontractors on site to project requirements.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced spray drying professional to be as a Project Manager, with office base in Singapore. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and stakeholder driving individual to raise the bar of service quality. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in multinational and standardized firms, with exposure in managing spray drying processes within a manufacturing firm.
- Preferably with proven track record in managing a varied and virtual team across countries.
- Exposure to the Six Sigma practices and trainings, certification would be ideal.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Willingness to have extensive travel throughout ASEAN and having a flair of influential communication trait when facing stakeholders.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
- Catering for clients throughout ASEAN.
- Working with various multinational team members within the portfolio.
- Being part of a flexible work environment.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927