Project Manager (Treasury and Trade Solutions) 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will need to multitask across several projects and tasks, and also have good coordination and data management skills (e.g. MS Excel functions), Coordination with various stakeholders and partners across the bank including Compliance, Legal, Operations, Technology etc. to fact find and discuss solutions, Data management and analysis, Update project/initiative trackers. You will also be involve to different extents for different projects, and also have exposure to the BAU of the products (knowledge which facilitates the background-drive of the projects).
- Bachelor's Degree with Project Management background or experience
- Fields such as Business, Finance, Banking, Accounting, Statistics preferred.
- Prior experience in a financial institution is a plus
- MS Office, but more specifically: MS Excel (intermediate: data mgmt. tools like vlookup, graphs, pivot etc.) MS Powerpoint
- Good communication (written and spoken) skills, good articulation.
- Multi-tasking, time management.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081