Project Manager - (Warehouse Infrastructure)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
My client is in the process of increasing the size of their fulfillment centre and introducing automation. They are looking for a Project Manager - (Warehouse Infrastructure). This role will coordinate the fit out, operational migration and closure of existing warehouse facilities to meet tight timelines. You will be reporting to the Senior Director and will be responsible to manage a large multi-project cross functional transformation plan that will build the capability to support business growth.
Your main responsibilities will be
- To participate with the main stakeholders and ensure that all projects and work streams have a clear brief and deliverables within the new warehouse set up
- Follow defined timeline, budget and resource needed for all projects
- Partner with leads to provide project management support that the company is adopting. Common approach and all elements of the plan are aligned with the project management.
- Lead the project, develop a plan, understand the impacts and select and manage the implementation.
- The implementation will involve migration and reconfiguration of internal systems so they can operate with the warehouse management system
Looking for candidates who have experience in programme management who has successfully delivered a complex cross functional change. Managed large projects that included the relocation of complex operations and the opening and closing of facilities (Warehouse). You would have 7 - 10 years relevant work experience. Broad based business background in a fast moving environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.