|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$96000.00 per annum|
Project Manager wanted for a leading insurance company!
Our client is a leading insurance company with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a project manager to join the technology function. You will play a pivotal role in managing life and group insurance platforms through intricate planning and consistent monitoring of work plans to meet the requirements. You will be the main focal point of facilitating team and vendor meetings and ensure delivery of projects on budget within a tight deadline. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of project members to ensure project delivery.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 to 14 years of project management experience, with a strong track record of leading a team
- Strong experience in managing life and group insurance systems
- Past experience in data warehousing, mobile application or web portal projects is a plus
- Certification in PMP OR Prince2 is a plus
- Excellent analytical skill to provide insight for the overall IT roadmap
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and manage business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 42737. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.