Project/Consulting Manager - Trading Operations
Project/Consulting Manager - Trade Operations
- Leading Global Management Consultancy
- Excellent Exposure & Career Progression
- High Growth Organisation
My client is a leading global management consultancy, due to strong business growth they're looking for a candidate to join their Financial Services practice as a Manager
The incumbent would be responsible for consulting and business development aspects in this role. The consulting side would require being the lead projects from both the implementaion and client facing perspective, involving hands on work, team management and excellent interpersonal skills. The business development side would require assisting more senior colleagues in pitching for new projects and networking with industry leaders.
This role focuses on OTC and structured products trading and workflows.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5+ years' of relevant working experience within projects or consulting
- Knowledge of OTC/Structured products and trading workflows
- Open to candidates without consulting background
- A bachelors' degree in a related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.