Public Sector - Procurement Director
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$15000 per month + Variable Bonus|
The position is the functional head of the Procurement Office, with a focus on strategic sourcing, procurement, and the supporting technologies. Works closely with key corporate functions as well as the relevant units managing infrastructure, to manage the procure-to-pay process for the whole organisation.
- Responsible for the development of procurement strategy, policies, processes and procedures with a focus on improving efficiency, strengthening compliance and achieving cost savings.
- Oversee the procurement of goods and services and ensure compliance with organisational policies.
- Establish and maintain strong senior leadership level relationships and partnerships with various stakeholders to drive change and continuously improve processes by adopting industry best practices.
- Build and lead a high performing team to execute procurement strategies, initiatives and operations.
- Exploit the potential of data analytics to identify categories across the organisation where spend can be aggregated, and to drive compliance, mitigate risks, and improve business intelligence.
Required experience and skills
- At least 15 years of procurement, sourcing and procurement strategy and operations experience, with 5 years of experience leading a team
- A recognized degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Contract Management or related field
- Ability to lead change in a decentralized, consensus-driven environment and to work through influence and persuasion in an environment where managing of internal stakeholders is key.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills to articulate analysis, options and conclusions orally and in writing for diverse audiences.
- Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills.
Contact Rajat Jain or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00040359
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.