Python Developer - 1 year contract
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will be working with a globally dispersed team of developers. Provide technical leadership, including design and code reviews.
On third level support and assist line of business development teams on a rotational basis, Point of contact in Asia for the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Relevant years of programming experience in Python (or equivalent/similar programming languages).
- Understanding of grid/distributed/parallel/high performance computing concepts.
- Knowledge of FICC (Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities) products in pricing, risk and PNL domains.
- Software development and testing, deployment and support using agile development methodologies
- Functioning as part of a high performance team, working on high priority deliverables
- Solving real problems, and adding value to the business
- Communicating effectively with various stakeholders across technology and the business
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.