Python/Java Developer - 1 year contract
Our client is a well known global MNC Bank. They have a dynamic team developing class leading applications for the financial industry. Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think outside the box and use creative ideas to solve complex, real world programming challenges.
For this role, You will be responsible for leading and developing a new generation of applications across Wealth and Private Banking. He/she should have strong experience in designing, developing and testing custom WebMethods application code, interfaces and integrations with enterprise systems.
* Deliver high quality working software on both Java/J2EE and Python/Django platform.
* Gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications;
* Work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers;
* Setting up and configuring Oracle database schemas and environments for testing and development purposes.
* Troubleshoot existing interfaces and applications for defect and issue resolution.
* Adopt Agile and modern software engineering practices;
* Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent
* More than 3 years of relevant experience on both Java/J2EE and Python/Django platform
* Self-starter, independent and able to deliver projects from scratch
* Has experience in Agile / Scrum development methodology using JIRA
* Full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment
* Development experience in Java
* Service or Microservice architecture experience (REST and SOAP)
* Experience in implementing appropriate design patterns
* Ability for travel to Malaysia (KL) for work attachment for a few weeks in the initial ramp-up phase.
* Usage of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
* Cucumber Testing using Behaviour Driven Development
* Prior experience in Private, Wealth or Investment banking or Insurance space knowledge.
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV or contact at +65 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081