Our client is a Mechanical Engineering company. The permanent role will be based at Tuas.
- Ensure the quality of flow control products manufactured.
- Ensures all Corrective and Preventive actions are closed timely.
- Develops, implements and maintains the Quality Management system according ISO standards.
- Organizes and leads annual internal, external and customer audits.
- Ensures all measuring equipment are calibrated.
- Organizes parts replacement for all customer's complaint and feedback.
- Reviews and to provide disposition for all items in the Quarantine area.
- Formulates, establishes a quality plan for outgoing inspection check on valve assembly line.
- Drives supplier improvement plan/actions effectively.
- Prepares Quality Performance metrics and reports to management.
- Conducts supplier process audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and drive improvements via statistic controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Mechanical or Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Prior experience in dealing with valves / flow control products.
- At least 3 years experiences in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge in Quality Management System (e.g. ISO 9001).
- Strong and Competent Problem-Solving Skill and Statistical Process Control.
- Experience in managing the Customer Requirement and Complaint.
- Must be available for travel when necessary.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.