Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Work with product team to understand requirements, define test strategy, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Suggest solutions to identified problems.
- Execute test plan to ensure projects under your charge are tested thoroughly
- Create automation test script for the test cases and manually test application for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects as well as sign off on releases.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the product delivery team.
- Providing technical support across the company by attending to queries from clients and employees.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- 0 - 2 years of experience as QA Engineer/Tester
- 0 - 2 years of experience in testing web applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Perform testing on web applications and Backend API to ensure that product meets requirements
- Understanding on software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge on BDD concept
- Knowledge on automation testing tool (Selenium and Robot Framework)
- Good to have: background in logistics or transportation fields
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.