|Salary:||S$3500.00 - S$4500 per month + bonus|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Work with product team to understand requirements, define test strategy, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Suggest solutions to identified problems.
- Execute test plan to ensure projects under your charge are tested thoroughly
- Create automation test script for the test cases and manually test application for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects as well as sign off on releases.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the product delivery team.
- Providing technical support across the company by attending to queries from clients and employees.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- 0 - 2 years of experience as QA Engineer/Tester
- 0 - 2 years of experience in testing web applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Perform testing on web applications and Backend API to ensure that product meets requirements
- Understanding on software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge on BDD concept
- Knowledge on automation testing tool (Selenium and Robot Framework)
- Good to have: background in logistics or transportation fields