QA engineer--No working visa provided
- Participate effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including grooming, requirements analyse, planning, testing, reviews and demos
- Perform Infrastructure chaos testing to ensure system resilience
- Perform hardware-software regression testing
- Testing hardware to ensure the quality of suppliers and system integrity
- Introduce integration testing to automate repeatable core functions of the system
- Develop test plans, specifications, cases and scripts to challenge software, hardware and infrastructure for resilience.
- Submit potential deficiencies in the defect tracking system, basics of risk management. Define priorities based on the business needs
- 3+ years of software Quality Assurance experience, contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools with a focus on web, mobile and IoT based applications
- Scripting, Automation and Technical (optional)
- Selenium experience (willing to learn Appium)
- Basics of Bash scripting
- Must be able to write SQL CRUD queries
- Ability to analyze code and scripts, possible white box testing
- Project management of Test Planning & Coordination
- Good experience writing functional test cases
- Experience with coordinating regression test with other teams and integration partners
- Develop test plans, specifications and write cases
- Experience with testing and analyzing JSON, REST services
- Experience working on a Scrum team and work with tools such as Jira, Zephyr and Confluence
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.