QA engineer--No working visa provided
|Salary:||S$8000.00 - S$10000.00 per month + bonus|
- Participate effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including grooming, requirements analyse, planning, testing, reviews and demos
- Perform Infrastructure chaos testing to ensure system resilience
- Perform hardware-software regression testing
- Testing hardware to ensure the quality of suppliers and system integrity
- Introduce integration testing to automate repeatable core functions of the system
- Develop test plans, specifications, cases and scripts to challenge software, hardware and infrastructure for resilience.
- Submit potential deficiencies in the defect tracking system, basics of risk management. Define priorities based on the business needs
- 3+ years of software Quality Assurance experience, contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools with a focus on web, mobile and IoT based applications
- Scripting, Automation and Technical (optional)
- Selenium experience (willing to learn Appium)
- Basics of Bash scripting
- Must be able to write SQL CRUD queries
- Ability to analyze code and scripts, possible white box testing
- Project management of Test Planning & Coordination
- Good experience writing functional test cases
- Experience with coordinating regression test with other teams and integration partners
- Develop test plans, specifications and write cases
- Experience with testing and analyzing JSON, REST services
- Experience working on a Scrum team and work with tools such as Jira, Zephyr and Confluence
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.