QC Lab Analyst
A Pharmaceutical company is looking for a QC Lab Analyst to join their growing team. This role will be based in Tuas.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conduct Lab testing
- Calibrate/maintain equipment assigned
- Write/revise procedures
- Participate in Equipment Qualification
- Participate in Analytical Transfer Exercise
- Participate in assigned committees (e.g. Safety committee, License holder, etc)
- Participate in routine housekeeping
- Manage general lab inventory (e.g. Reference Standard, Chemical or Consumable Inventory)
- Participate in projects
- Participate in internal/external audits
- Conduct Equipment Training
Ideally you would have at least a Diploma in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related fields. Minimum 1 year relevant laboratory working experience. Familiar with cGMP and applicable regulations and guidelines (e.g. CFR, ICH)
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.