Working with this high profile company you will:
- Develop analytical solutions in support of business requirements
- Advise on best practice data warehouse design and effective use use of ETL tools
- Be an advocate for BI in the organisation, pro-actively engaging with business on new ideas and solutions
- Design and build databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with other BI/Analytical solutions and components
- Produce high quality, robust set of business reports and analyses using Qlikview technologies
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI/Analytical systems, applications, and programs
To be successful in this role you would have detailed knowledge Qlikview technologies.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global company, they offer:
- Attractive salary
- Career progression
- Interesting projects
Contact Michael Nette at email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00033737.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.