|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Quality Assurance - Multinational Medical Device Manufacturing Firm
- Medical Device firm with global reach
- Globally standardized operations
- Quality Assurance with ISO 13485 and FDA 820 focus
About our client:
Our client is a major multinational firm with presence in Singapore. With major experiences in producing high quality and standardized medical products, they are geared for sustainable growth in the region. The key success for their business is to elevate the brand presence in mind for the regional market. During this exiting time they are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Executive to drive the guaranteed product quality.
This role will report to the Quality Manager of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the quality management system and monitors and advises on how the system is performing.
- Managing proactively the internal as well as the external audit, handling the required documentation, collaboration, and escalation appropriately as the key contact.
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess both suppliers' and own company's product specifications and requirements
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation (ISO 13485, cGMP, CE, and FDA 820).
- Managing quality management implementation and continuous improvement to lower any gaps on conformance (internally as well as externally through supplier).
- As the key contact of quality improvement specialist.
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards, as the site regulatory ambassador.
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters on the quality measures.
The Successful Applicant:
- We invite an experienced Quality Assurance/System professional within the pharmaceutical industry with an eye for stringent quality process. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of 5 years of strong record in pharmaceutical quality roles of standardized firms with ISO 13485 and FDA
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, positive team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Available avenues to contribute positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.