Quality Control Supervisor
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$5000 per month|
One of our client, organisation dedicated to optimizing Supply Chain costs for Healthcare companies is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor.
Your mains responsabilities are:
- Supervise workflow and work distribution of quality control inspectors and all quality activities in the warehouse
- Assist with verification of shipping labels for accuracy, perform quality checks on orders prior to shipment
- Provide final approval for items going into inventory
- Works very closely with corporate headquarters for quality compliance
- Perform periodic cycle counts of inventory on goods received
- Recommend quality improvements for warehouse activities
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance within prescribed guidelines
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 4 to 5 years of supervisory experience in a quality role required, ideally in a pharmaceutical
- GCE O level/IGCSE/High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong knowledge in Medical Devices, clinical supply chain management
- Thorough knowledge of quality systems, with knowledge in clinical trials or other biopharmaceutical related fields highly desirable
- Detail oriented with high and consistent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with others including warehouse personnel, logistics staff and project management staff.
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041659 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.