Quality Assurance Director
My clients are a well known player in the semiconductor industry and are currently looking for a Quality Director to join their team. Responsible for implementation of the policies and procedures to ensure adherence to the quality assurance system and oversight of a team that promotes customer satisfaction. Champions ISO certification, continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective quality assurance program. Initiates and implements quality improvement activities as appropriate during bring up and to enhance the performance of the company's production. Educate and train employees as to their impact in the quality management system.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of quality system implementation
- Review /Manage the preparation of audit checklists by each business unit
- Lead review of Failure Analysis and Reliability Tests done by QA and Factory.
- Approve investigation reports from Business Units and vendors on Quality issues
- Review operational procedures for ISO, OSHAS, ISM and Environment systems and calibration
- Lead Statistical Process Capability (SPC) management within the factory aligned to the requirements of customer
- Manage the product reliability and control system
- Lead and a manage a team
Looking for candidates who come from the Semiconductor or electronics manufacturing with a strong Quality Assurance background. Ideally you would have a degree in Engineering with experience in SPC, ISO and TS16949. Be able to develop and manage business continuity plan for QA.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend