Quality Engineer - Major Global Manufacturing Firm
Permanent, West Singapore
- A dynamic and fast paced global firm
- Decades of presence in the automation industry
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the major multinational automation equipment manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Quality Engineer with strong experience in quality control equipment for a metal 3D printing.
This role will report to the Senior Quality Engineer of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling the calibration of the equipment as per standard and procedure
- Handling quality control equipment such as CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) & Tensile Testing
- Standardization of process control practices, quality control testing, data management
- Managing internal inspections of spare parts and raw material, handling CMTR report, follow-up with the closure of audit findings.
- Review and endorse Internal and Supplier/Fabricator Quality Documentations and Quality Control Procedure.
- Ensuring non-conformance/punch list is resolved timely. Managing documentation and analysis of non-conformance.
- Prepare inspection according to project specs agreed for the customer by working with the project engineers/managers.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a young and active Quality Engineer to be part of the dynamic firm. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of up to 5 years in Quality Engineering
- Direct experience in handling and programming CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Direct experience and knowledge of manufacturing processes and its methodologies.
- Knowledge in managing quality inspection equipment, and knowledge in statistical methods.
- Able to drive strategy implementation in troubleshooting issues, ability to nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.