|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Quality Engineer - Multinational Medical Manufacturing Firm
* Medical firm with global reach
* Globally standardized operations
* Quality operations with ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 11 & 820
About our client:
Our client is a major multinational firm with presence in Singapore. With major experiences in producing high quality and standardized medical products, they are geared for sustainable growth in the region. The key success for their business is to elevate the brand presence in mind for the regional market. During this exiting time they are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Executive to drive the guaranteed product quality.
This role will report to the Quality Manager of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the quality operations in line with the approved regulatory requirement.
- Managing the integrity of the operation, and driving continuous improvement within the quality operation.
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess both suppliers' and own company's product specifications and requirements
- Managing quality management implementation and continuous improvement to lower any gaps on conformance (internally as well as externally through supplier).
- Managing QA approval and compliance
- As the key contact of quality improvement specialist.
- Performing audit, gap investigation, and assessment relating to customer complaints.
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards, as the site regulatory ambassador.
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters on the quality measures.
We invite an experienced Quality Engineering professional within the medical device industry with an eye for stringent quality process. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of 5 years of strong record in medical device quality roles of standardized firms with ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 11 & 820
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, positive team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary.
* Available avenues to contribute positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.