My clients are in the Food packaging industry and are looking for a Regional Quality Manager to join their team. This would require you to oversee all the Quality assurance, food safety & compliance for the APAC region.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Manage quality, food safety, and compliance of packaging for the external customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the Customer so that timely communication of information about product performance and safety is delivered.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with suppliers to enable transparent and timely communication of quality, food safety, and compliance related matters.
- Ensure Global Quality and Safety Requirements (GQSR) manual is understood and met by suppliers.
- Lead continuous improvement in quality performance across product categories with supply partners and category teams.
- Put in place the proactive quality systems and protocols and lead suppliers in the continuous improvement efforts.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional resources to enable transparent and timely communication of quality, food safety, and compliance related matters.
- Understand the business and connect the dots on how Quality, Food Safety, and Compliance are key business drivers.
Ideally you would have a minimum 3 years' experience in a packaging manufacturing environment where you were responsible for raw materials through production to finished goods. Have technical knowledge on paper/plastic products and quality management systems.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.