|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
A Global Hedge Fund is on a lookout for a Quant Analyst. The candidate is expected to be involved in the new initiative of systematic trading and Alpha capturing. It is a dynamic role which requires the individual who is creative and forward-thinking, as well as quantitative and self-driven.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 2-5 years of experience in systematic trading, exposure to internal/external alpha capturing, generate/evaluate systematic trading strategies, back-testing/optimization, and risk control.
- Strong coding skills is a must, experience in prototyping ideas, writing back-testing model.
- Experience in handling large trading dataset; good to have exposure to data mining and machine learning.
- Strong product knowledge in Macro and Equity
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Mathematics/Statistics/Quantitative Finance/Engineering.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980