Quant AVP Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global Buyside trading firm is looking for a Quant Operations to work in the trading desk, building tools and trading strategies.
The individual will be responsible for portfolio analytics involving calculation of various portfolio performance measures such as P&L, Asset Valuations and Risk. We directly interact with Portfolio managers & Senior Management helping them to manage firms trading book balances & optimize the cost of trading. In every task, Middle office is keenly process and automation-oriented as we seek to provide industry-leading capabilities and portfolio analytics. The successful candidate must have the following:
- Possess a bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Finance related field from a top school
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Middle Office, Product control, Valuations, Treasury or Portfolio analytics with another investment house or Bank
- Strong experience supporting diverse asset classes e.g. Stocks, Fixed Income, FX, and Derivatives
- Candidates with experience in FX/Futures valuation/trade life cycle preferred
- Able to program in scripting languages such as Python, and/or Linux shell
- Good data analysis skills using SQL, Python, Excel, and/or BI tools like Tableau
- Strong analytical & debugging skills to uncover new insights from firms historical trade data. Experience applying Machine learning algorithms to financial data is a plus.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative with minimal direction
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1107874