Operations Analyst (6-12 months contract)
Our client a well known Quantitative Investment firm with over 600 employees globally. They develop and deploy investment strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets.
For this role, You will be responsible for analysis and calculation of various measures of portfolio performance - such as P&L, valuations and risk. Directly interact with senior management of the firm and the portfolio managers. Ongoing development projects are undertaken to improve performance and capacity. In every task, Middle office keenly process and automation-oriented as they seek to provide industry-leading capabilities and portfolio analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, Perl or Unix shell. Good data analysis & visualization skills using SQL, Python or Excel.
- Experience working with scientific libraries such as numpy, pandas, scipy, bokeh is a plus.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills with painstaking attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellence in chosen field of study or profession.
- Self-motivated and take initiative with minimal direction.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in capital markets and drive to build a career in finance.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081