Quant Research (Commodities/Fixed Income/Equities)
A global leading quant trading firm is expanding and looking for multiple experienced quant researchers in different asset classes.
- Research and implement strategies within the firm's automated trading framework.
- Analyze large data sets using advanced statistical methods to identify trading opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding of market structure of various exchanges and asset classes.
- Primary focus throughout the day is on researching and implementing trading ideas.
- Before market open, check that all required data and related processes are ready for the trading day.
- During market hours, sporadically monitor behavior and performance of strategies.
- Quantitative background - includes degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics.
- Programming proficiency with at least one major programming or scripting language (e.g. C++, Java, Python).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with colleagues across multiple regions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Successfully developing and implementing systematic strategies.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please send CV directly to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.