Quant Research (Commodities/Fixed Income/Equities)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global leading quant trading firm is expanding and looking for multiple experienced quant researchers in different asset classes.
- Research and implement strategies within the firm's automated trading framework.
- Analyze large data sets using advanced statistical methods to identify trading opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding of market structure of various exchanges and asset classes.
- Primary focus throughout the day is on researching and implementing trading ideas.
- Before market open, check that all required data and related processes are ready for the trading day.
- During market hours, sporadically monitor behavior and performance of strategies.
- Quantitative background - includes degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics.
- Programming proficiency with at least one major programming or scripting language (e.g. C++, Java, Python).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with colleagues across multiple regions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Successfully developing and implementing systematic strategies.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980