A reputable hedge fund firm is looking for an exceptional Quantitative Researcher to develop next-model and trading strategies for a range of investment strategies.
- Develop core algorithms and continuously improve on mathematical models
- Utilize advanced statistical techniques to test and generate investment insights
- Conduct research and analysis to refine the systems
- PhD or Master's degree from a reputable university in quantitative disciplines (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering etc)
- Relevant experience in an investment management firm will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning, Linear Algebra, Time-Series Analysis
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in programming language (e.g Python, R, C++ etc)
- Self-starter and proven ability to conduct an in-depth research project
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.