|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global leading High Frequency Trading firm is looking for Quant Research talents.
In this role, you will be leveraging statistival analysis and data mining skills in the research, to make forecasts and develop profitable predictive trading models. Besides, you will also need to collaborate extensively within trading teams to create and optimize trading strategies and advance the sophistication and results of your research.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Strong programming skills in C++ in a Linux environment, familiar with Python, R or Matlab
- Proven success with profitble trading strategies
- Working knowledge of forecasting and data mining techniques
- Strong experience developing statistical models in a trading environment
- Masters or PHD in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics (or related subject)
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980