A regional hedge fund is hiring for a Quant Researcher to work closely with the CIO.
The incumbent will be responsible to develop and test highly automated quant trading strategies, using a variety of financial instruments to perform following responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Evaluate and analyze financial data sets, and shape the insights into financial market;
- Develop core algorithms and sophisticated investment models leading directly to trading decisions;
- Apply quantitative techniques and continuously improve trading strategies in every aspect such as trading execution, risk management and etc;
- Conduct research and statistical analyses on target markets.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a similar role, in a fund or global bank
- Master Degree (or above) in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, IEOR, or a related field in top universities; Prior experience with equities is preferable;
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (eg Python, C, C++, Java, etc);
- Apply quantitative techniques and continuously improve trading strategies in every aspect such as trading execution, risk management Ability to be a self-starter and innovator
- Team player who is inquisitive and eager to learn
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as interaction with Chinese counterparts is required
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.