Quant Researcher, Global Hedge Fund
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
A global hedge fund is on the lookout for a Quant Researcher to be based in their Singapore office. This is a newly created headcount due to expansion in the Portfolio management team.
The team are open to looking at candidates at different levels - junior up until VP. In this role, the incumbent will work closely with portfolio managers to predict the movements of financial markets. This position involves the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets. The aim is to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 1-6 years of experience in a similar Quant Research/Strategy role
- Excellent degree in PhD or MS in Engineering/Physics/Computer Science/Mathematics/Financial Engineering
- Knowledge of machine learning, linear algebra
- Extremely proficient in Python
- Strong interest to learn and a team player
- Only Singaporeans will be considered
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098