Quant Risk Specialist
A reputable high-frequency trading firm is looking for a Quant Risk Specialist to assist in risk oversight for regional trading activities using quantitative trading and systematic strategies.
- Provide operational, trading and market risk oversight for the firm's trading activities
- Control real-time electronic trading risk and market risk
- Coordinate with Prime brokers, Traders, Portfolio Managers and Core Engineering team to drive projects and resolve any trading issues
- Perform regular back-testing and risk analysis
- Work closely with Risk Managers and developers on the design and development of risk management and infrastructure
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Science or related field
- At least 3-5 years' relevant experience in quantitative risk, algorithmic risk, electronic trading risk or market risk
- Experience in monitoring low latency algorithmic risk controls
- Knowledge of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and options markets
- Ability to work with other teams and senior stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in Python, C++ etc
- Bilingual in English and Chinese, as close interaction with Chinese counterparts is required
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.