Global hedge fund is looking for a Quant and Risk Analyst with min 4 years of experience.
The candidate is expected to be involved in multiple quant and risk related areas, including but not limited to, evaluation of quant trading strategy, portfolio risk assessment, portfolio optimization, Alpha capturing etc.
It is a dynamic role which requires the individual to be creative with critical thinking, as well as quantitative and self-driven. To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
Experience, Requirements & Skills
- 5 years' experience in quant trading strategy and/or portfolio optimization; exposure to alpha capturing, generate/evaluate systematic trading strategies, back-testing, optimization, and risk management.
- Strong product knowledge in Credit, FX or FI
- Strong coding skills, experience in prototyping ideas, writing back-testing model.
- Experience in handling large trading dataset; Good to have exposure to alternative data, data mining and/or machine learning.
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Mathematics/Statistics/Quantitative Finance/Engineering.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion or send email to Arya.Zhao@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.