Quantitative Analyst - HFT
Our client, a reputable global high frequency trading firm, is looking for a Quantitative Analyst to enhance their trading team. This role will be building efficient algorithm trading strategies. They have a very top-notch team with people from top world class universities and big Internet companies. Differentiated from other finance companies, they have a Google-type flexible international culture and have one of the best office environments in Singapore.
The ideal candidate should have the skills and experiences below:
- PhD, Master or Bachelor in mathematics, physics, computer science or related with excellent academic performance from a top world-class university
- Preferably no prior working experience in other investment firms
- Excellent analytical and logic reasoning skills
- Great C++/Python/Java programming skills and solid Computer Science fundamentals
- Intelligent, ambitious and open-minded individual with good communication skills
Contact Nicholas Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00042632.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1657886.