Quantitative Market Risk, Commodities
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
A global commodities firm is on the lookout for a Quantitative Market Risk Manager.
This is an exciting role to be part of a high calibre Risk team. The individual will be developing market risk framework and work closely with the traders to challenge their positions and trading strategies. This will not be a reporting role, but rather a highly analytical and quantitative role that will involve MTM and P&L analysis. The role will report directly to the Head of Risk for APAC.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in a risk management role in a commodities trading firm or sell-side
- Experience with energy products is preferred
- Background in quantitative discipline
- Strong programming skills in VBA for Excel
- Team player who is curious and inquisitive, and wants to learn from senior players in the industry
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098