Quantitative Product Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
A global cryptocurrency exchange is rapidly scaling their teams, and are recruiting for a Quant Product Manager. This is a newly created headcount, and there is flexibility in remote working.
Being part of the Derivatives and Futures Trading team, this is a very critical role on product design and ideation. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the design of cryptocurrency trading system, including quantitative trading API, spot, leverage, and crypto derivatives. He/she will proactively provide marketing insights, drive the innovation in terms of product and service, continuously enhance efficiency and rationality in terms of product features. Working closely with the Developers, this individual will convert business requirements into actionable product priorities.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Quant Research/Strategy/Analysis in financial services
- Excellent academic qualifications, including a minimum of Bachelors in Mathematics/Computer science or related fields
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in C++/ Python/R programming
- Exposure to securities, derivatives trading or cryptocurrency
- Innovative and open-minded thinker
- Thrive in a flat hierarchy, with flexibility in remote working or working from home
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098