Quantitative Researcher (Hedge Fund)
A regional hedge fund is hiring a Quant Researcher to work closely with the Chief Investment Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for conducting research on quantitative financial investment using machine learning methods. Other duties include:
- Perform model optimization and parameter adjustment to improve existing models
- Research on cutting-edge machine learning algorithms and develop sophisticated investment models leading directly to trading decisions
- Apply quantitative techniques and continuously improve trading strategies in every aspect such as trading execution, risk management and etc
- Conduct research and statistical analyses on target markets
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in machine learning, in a fund or global bank
- Master Degree (or above) in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, IEOR, or a related field in top universities
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (eg Python, C, C++, Java, etc);
- Experience in financial investment/ quantitative investment preferred
- Knowledge of AI technology, mathematical modeling
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as interaction with Chinese counterparts is required
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.