Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a global hedge fund looking for Quantitative Researchers to join their expanding Equity and Fixed Income teams.
- Work alongside Portfolio Manager to develop and deploy systematic trading strategies
- Explore trading ideas by analysing market data, research articles, data gathering
- Construct alpha-capture signals, analyse large variety of datasets to build strong predictive models
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Physics or other quantitative subject from top-ranked university
- 2-5 years' experience in quantitative research in a systematic trading environment focusing on Equities or Fixed Income
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong research and programming skills
- Self-starter mindset and ability to conduct independent research
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend